In these difficult economic times more and more taxpayers find themselves facing overwhelming federal and state tax issues. MBA Tax is committed to helping individuals and businesses resolve their outstanding tax problems.
Get Help Resolving Tax Related Problems
- Wage Garnishments
- Bank Account Levies
- Penalty Abatement
- Tax Lien Release
- Affordable Payment Plans on Tax Liabilities
- Offers in Compromise Negotiation
- Audit Representation
- Preparation of Back Taxes
- Relief from Collection Action
What MBA will do for you:
- Free Initial Consultation by telephone with regard to your specific tax matter
- Advice on your Options
- Willingness to Represent you and be your Advocate before Taxing Authorities
- The Goal to Negotiate the Lowest Possible Settlement for you Allowed by Law
What you can Expect and your Responsibilities as a Client:
- Expect to pay a Retainer Fee
- You will be asked to sign a Power of Attorney (POA) with the IRS. A separate POA may be required for any State problem.
- Before any Resolution can occur you must become Compliant, meaning filing delinquent tax returns and keeping up with current year tax payments.
- Be honest with your MBA representative and meet deadlines negotiated on your behalf
- Problems are not resolved overnight and take time and patience before coming to a Resolution.
Once you’ve made a decision to hire MBA as your tax resolution representative, a Power of Attorney will be filed with the IRS. This will provide you with immediate relief because from that point on the IRS will be required to contact MBA instead of you. If they do contact you, all you need to do is politely request that they contact your representative directly and provide the phone number.
MBA will then develop a strategy for resolving your case and advise you on what steps to take for the most effective resolution. You and MBA will work as a team to resolve your tax matter. Once a preliminary resolution is reached with the IRS or State, we will review the final resolution with you to make sure it is acceptable to you. If not, we will work to achieve a resolution that you are comfortable with. If the IRS or State is not in agreement we will advise you as to what your options are for the next step.
Once everything is finalized we will advise you on what you must do in order to succeed with your resolution and avoid future tax problems. Remember, tax resolution can be a time consuming process that you must be committed to. However, with MBA Tax & Bookkeeping Services the process will be handled with diligence and with the goal of the best possible outcome for you.